Ok, the FIFA World Cup is over, congratulations to Germany because they deserve it (I knew they will win!), but nothing lasts forever. What will you do now while waiting for Premier League 2014/15 to kick off? Well, be our fantasy EPL commissioner and start settng-up your own league. Trust me, you need some time to tinker with the game to make it perfect for your mates (or you could press the quick start button that does everything for you under 3 minutes).
Obviously I’m biased towards our own product, but for good reasons. Now if you have stumbled upon this blog and have not played any fantasy football games for the Premier League, let alone our commissioner version, then this article is meant for you. I would also tell you that now is a great time to finally get involved with fantasy football, specifically our Fantasy Premier League Commissioner. We feel like our fantasy league is unique, so we hope you will give us a shot first. Hey, we even use it in our office! So here are the top 10 reasons (starting from number 10) you should get in on our commissioner game this 2014/15 season.
10. Real connections – With everyone having so many disengaged “digital friends”, maybe you should try to make some real connections through fantasy sports. The competition really does make connecting with people more real online.
9. Run the show – If you want some freedom in creating the set up and overall rules for your league, then we are your go-to website. Do all the customizing you want.
8. Freedom! – Our basic soccer league play is absolutely free (well, up to 10 users). So there is no need for you to dig in the crevices of your couch for loose change or sell your autographed Ronaldo jersey on ebay.
7. Dream Team – If you like the idea of managing your Dream Team and seeing your fantasy team beating your buddies’ teams, we’ve got you covered. That’s why we play EPL fantasy right?!
6. Real control – In our fantasy leagues you can choose your own colors and logos. Did I mention you can also set your own team formations… from 4-3-3, 4-4-2 and 5-3-2.
5. 83 Million – That is the estimated number of fans who play fantasy sports. We aim to grow that number by making our fantasy play more user friendly and customizable.
4. Set your own budget and fantasy points – Now which Premier League fantasy game allows you to do that? Ours and only ours!
3. Stats & more stats – If you are a rookie fantasy soccer player, have no fear. We have all the stats to help you select the right players. You can even use the “owned” feature to see what percentage of fantasy owners chose the player you are thinking of grabbing up.
2. You like cash prizes? – Internet gambling is illegal but you are allowed to win money based on skill. Fantasy sport is all about skill. So if you think you have that skill when it comes to managing your premier league team, then sign up today and offer cash prizes in your league. Your friends could even chip in some dollars and the best manager wins the pot.
1. It’s FREE! – As the saying goes, the best things in life are free, so we make that happen in our commissioner. You get to run you own league for free for the entire EPL season if you have not more than 10 members. Just that you don’t get the full premium features (fast points updates, injury reports, transfer news, own logo or banners and etc). But we still offer you 30 days free trial on these nice features for you to test drive them. If you have more than 10 members, you only have to pay $19 per month (about 11 quid) onwards, depending on how many friends you have in your league.